- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Bill Krueger
The all-new 2013 Nissan Altima, the first of five all-new models Nissan will introduce in the next 15 months, is on the way to dealers as of yesterday, the same day Nissan began production at its second U.S. assembly plant in Canton, Miss.
"This is a huge day for the Nissan brand as we ramp up production and begin shipping the new, fuel-efficient Altimas to our dealers," said Bill Krueger, vice chairman, Nissan Americas. "The new Altima is a game-changer for the mid-size market and our dealers can't wait to share it with our customers."