- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bill Lawrence
"Cougar Town" makes its move from ABC to TBS on Tuesday, premiering its fourth season, and Busy Phillips couldn't be happier.
"Cougar Town" makes its move from ABC to TBS on Tuesday, premiering its fourth season, and Busy Philipps couldn't be happier.
TBS and the makers of "Cougar Town" say they only briefly considered changing the show's title with its move to cable TV, but they didn't want to throw away years of marketing that has given the comedy starring Courteney Cox an identity.
Some Hollywood-style guerilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.
Some Hollywood-style guerrilla warfare has earned the maker of ABC's sitcom "Cougar Town" some notice, but didn't achieve his goal _ at least not yet.
"We wear it as a badge of honor," Lawrence said. "I still enjoy mocking it."
To his chagrin, Lawrence said none of the people he bought drinks for was part of the Nielsen Co.'s ratings system.