- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Bill Lynch
Police confirmed Wednesday that they are investigating an allegation that two Providence College basketball players sexually assaulted another student on campus in November.
The Indiana Hoosiers are set to hire Oklahoma's offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson to be their new head coach Tuesday.
Indiana athletic director Fred Glass has called a news conference to discuss the future of football coach Bill Lynch.
After a promising start, Bill Lynch's tenure as Indiana coach ended with the Hoosiers in their familiar spot at the bottom of the Big Ten.
A year ago, Bill Lynch introduced "the pistol" to Indiana football.
"As a lifelong Indiana native, I know Indianapolis will show its Hoosier hospitality and hopefully will get the opportunity to host this game on a yearly basis," he said.
"I think we'll have the ability to do more things in those situations," Lynch said, referring to the Hoosiers' biggest flaw last season.