- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Bill Maher Items
Sometimes even a blind hog finds an acorn. Bill Maher, a famous purveyor of the politically correct who usually throws spitballs at conservatives, thinks the Internet has destroyed the American culture. He would even bring back newspapers.
It's all a matter of Ann Coulter vs ? The cool blonde with the brilliant mind and unflappable mien seeks a liberal debating partner for an event that is the equivalent of New Year's Eve, Fourth of July and maybe Thanksgiving Day for conservatives. That's the Conservative Political Action Conference — CPAC — now just nine days off.
A cultural moment of note: Mike Love, the longtime iconic lead singer for the Beach Boys, has gotten some love from former president George H.W. Bush and wife Barbara, plus Nancy Reagan. Mr. Love recently won the Society of Singers "Ella Award" — which recognizes performers for their dedication to community and worldwide causes.
When Miami's new art museum opened in December, namesake Jorge Perez spoke easily about a once-taboo topic among Cuban-American powerbrokers: his desire to increase artistic exchanges with those on the communist island.
Charlie Crist is calling for an end to the U.S. embargo on Cuba.
Rep. Steve King isn't worried about comedian Bill Maher's apparent plan to oust a member of Congress in the fall election.
Jay Leno, as affably efficient backstage as he is in front of the camera, avoids waxing poetic about his 22-year "Tonight Show" run that draws to a close Thursday.
HBO "Real Time" host Bill Maher joked on Friday night that since the liberals behind the Grammy Awards used the show to perform gay weddings, conservatives should even out the score with a mass shooting at this year's Country Music Awards.
Bill Maher, a darling of the liberal talk show land, referred to Barack Obama in a derogatory manner on a national television appearance earlier this week — but he couched it in terms of how he thought Republicans viewed the president during the Superstorm Sandy days.