- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Bill Maher Items
Chris Christie is an "excellent politician" who could easily win the Republican nod for the White House in 2016, left-leaning comedian Bill Maher told MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell on Tuesday.
Bill Maher is a national disgrace. Yet, even by his own low standards, the leftist TV comedian has gone beyond the pale. He recently did the unthinkable: mock the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings.
Richard Dawkins, noted scientist and avowed atheist, told talk show host and fellow atheist Bill Maher recently that they have a friend-in-faith in the White House.
HBO's Bill Maher suggested during his show Friday that President Obama is leading as a "centrist" out of fear of being assassinated like John F. Kennedy.
Bill Maher, speaking on his HBO program Friday night, compared the U.S. to acquitted killer George Zimmerman in wanting military action against Syria.
The trial of George Zimmerman continues to spark endless interpretation from provocateurs and peacemakers alike.
When do insensitive words destroy reputations? It all depends.
Paula Deen's career continues to suffer death by a thousand cuts of the carving knife. She testified under oath that she repeated a racial slur many decades ago.
Bill Maher, the host of HBO's "Real Time" show, told CNN in a recent interview that he doesn't get conservatives who on one hand say they hate socialism but on the other hand accept entitlements such as Social Security and Medicaid.