- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - bill miller
A 13-year-old boy who was trying to change a flat tire alongside Interstate 24 in Smyrna has died after being struck by a hit-and-run driver.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a woman whose body was found in a car in Watauga Lake on Monday has been identified as 81-year-old Juanita G. Ramsey, of Chuckey.
Brett Lawrie is in the lineup for the Toronto Blue Jays a day after his altercation with an umpire.
Brett Lawrie heard the penalty, then expressed just one regret about his tantrum: that his batting helmet bounced up and hit an umpire.
American businessman Bill Miller withdrew his bid to buy the financially stricken Rangers club on Tuesday.
The American businessman on the verge of buying Rangers vowed on Thursday to end the culture of financial mismanagement that brought one of Britain's biggest clubs to the brink of closure.
Rangers manager Ally McCoist has held talks with the American businessman trying to buy the financially stricken Scottish club.
The World Series umpiring crew will have a couple of first-timers _ unlike last year.
BALTIMORE — Felipe Lopez stood just outside the batter's box, a look of disgust on his face as he started jawing at plate umpire Bill Miller, who had just called a strike on a pitch below his knees.
"Thank God they did that," Miller said. "So many times, if no witness comes forward, it makes it more difficult to find the responsible party."
"Once the Critical Incident Team is finished, the findings will be presented to the Rutherford County District Attorney to see if any charges will be added," Miller said.