- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
It's yet another example of his lack of transparency
Topic - Bill Moore
Perry Moore, a co-producer of "The Chronicles of Narnia" film series and the author of an award-winning novel about a gay teenager with superpowers, was found unconscious in his bathroom and died later at a hospital, police said. He was 39.
Union Pines teacher Bill Moore says he's been a teacher for 27 years and this is his best year ever because of the laptops.
"Magu's work always just seemed to mirror him. It was fun, it was funny, it was smart and it was really accessible," said Father Bill Moore, an abstract artist who for years had a studio just down the street from Lujan's in the city of Pomona's Arts Colony.