- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Bill Moos
New Washington State basketball coach Ernie Kent says the rebuilding project he faces in Pullman won't be a long one.
Athletic director Bill Moos once hired Ernie Kent to turn Oregon around. He's now done the same at Washington State.
Bill Moos saw the losses piling up at the same rate as the apathy was growing among Washington State's fans. It was clear that Ken Bone's time as the men's basketball coach was at an end.
Leach was hired prior to the 2012 season and he signed a five-year contract that paid more than $2.2 million per year, plus incentives. He is the highest-paid coach in Washington State history.
Washington State President Elson Floyd has called for a review of claims of abusive behavior by coach Mike Leach and his staff toward players by wide receiver Marquess Wilson.
Mike Leach is bringing his high-powered passing offense _ and swashbuckling style _ to long-dormant Washington State.
Former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach is the new head coach at Washington State.
Mike Leach has reached an agreement to be the new football coach at Washington State, an official within the athletic department told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Washington State's DeAngelo Casto will be allowed to play when Washington State takes on Northwestern in the quarterfinals of the NIT on Wednesday evening.
Moos said there are unique circumstances in this case and the best path is to allow the legal system to run its course before the team takes any additional action.
"In reviewing new information that has been brought to my attention, I am removing DeAngelo's suspension effective immediately," Moos said.