- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Bill Nye Items
A jury convicted a former Catholic priest Wednesday on three counts of sodomy for sex abuse that happened at a church parish in the 1970s.
TV's "Science Guy" Bill Nye said he underestimated the impact of a February debate in Kentucky on evolution and creationism that drew a massive online audience.
Bill Nye the Science Guy and Howard Koh, assistant secretary of health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, have been selected to address graduates at University of Massachusetts Lowell commencement ceremonies.
A Christian ministry's long-stalled plans to build Noah's Ark in the hills of Kentucky have been revived.
The founder of a Bible-themed museum who debated evolution with TV's "Science Guy" Bill Nye says fundraising after the widely watched event helped resurrect its stalled Noah's Ark project.
The founder of a Bible-themed museum in Kentucky who debated evolution with TV's "Science Guy" Bill Nye will give an update Thursday on a stalled project to build a massive replica of Noah's Ark.
Bill Nye "the Science Guy" and a Tennesssee congresswoman went toe-to-toe over climate change Sunday, a topic that's heating up as much of the United States suffers from either fierce winter storms or intense drought.
Bill Nye, former 1990s-era television "Science Guy" and vocal critic of creationist theories of humanity, took on the founder of Kentucky's Creation Museum for a much-publicized debate on how life started.
TV's "Science Guy" Bill Nye says there are infinite discoveries yet to be made about the universe and how we got here.