- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
Latest Bill O'Brien Items
The New Hampshire Supreme Court on Friday rejected an appeal by former Republican House Speaker Bill O'Brien, saying he suffered no harm from a 2010 primary election eve "Robocall" message from the state Democratic party.
The area code of Jed Hughes' cell phone remains 412, but he probably couldn't be blamed for switching it to 206 - the three-digit designator for Seattle.
Bill O'Brien was reducing, reusing and recycling before it was the cool thing to do.
West Virginia has hired former longtime Penn State assistant Tom Bradley, who was interim head coach for the Nittany Lions after Joe Paterno was fired in 2011 during the Jerry Sandusky child sexual-abuse scandal.
John Urschel is all about football now.
James Franklin welcomed his first recruiting class at Penn State on Wednesday in a festive atmosphere equivalent to an NFL draft.
James Franklin's plan on how to be CEO of the Penn State football is in place.
Larry Johnson, who spent the past 18 years as an assistant at Penn State, is joining Ohio State's staff as an assistant head coach and defensive line coach.
James Franklin is the third football coach in what for many Penn State football players will be four seasons and already has left a good first impression.