- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Latest Bill O'Reilly Items
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly traded jabs with libertarian-leaning likewise host John Stossel on the White House administration's jet-set lifestyle, honing in particular on the president and first lady and their family's penchant for taking vacations at the taxpayers' expense.
Fox News' Bill O'Reilly's comments about those in the black community who don't want to talk race, but rather only profit and advance their agenda using racism as a springboard, didn't sit well with Democratic Rep. Barbara Lee.
TV media rivals Bill O'Reilly and Chris Matthews were both inducted into the Irish America Hall of Fame Wednesday night for their "significant contributions to American and Irish society."
Conservatives have heaped criticism on President Obama for his recent interview with Funny or Die's "Between Two Ferns," and Fox News host Bill O'Reilly was no exception.
President Obama may not be totally sure what happened in Benghazi, or with the IRS targeting of tea party groups. But of Fox News he's certain: The cable media giant is inherently biased and unfair.
President Barack Obama defended himself against an array of Republican criticism in an interview during Fox's Super Bowl pregame show.
President Obama said Sunday there was "not even a smidgen" of corruption in the IRS targeting of conservative groups, and that his team did not try to deceive the nation about the terrorist attack in Benghazi to aid his reelection bid in 2012.
President Barack Obama will sit for a live interview with Fox News' Bill O'Reilly before the Super Bowl.
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly will sit down with President Obama for an interview during Fox's Super Bowl pregame show.