- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Bill Pascrell Jr.
Latest Bill Pascrell Jr. Items
Embattled Rep. Anthony D. Weiner announced Thursday he was resigning, saying that a scandal involving his sexually charged online relationships with several women had made it impossible for him to serve.
In response to White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs' comment that the Democrats could lose the House of Representatives in November, New Jersey Democrat Bill Pascrell Jr. said, "We're the ones who have been taking the tough votes" ("With a whine and whimper, a presidency splits a seam," Pruden on Politics, Nation, Page 2, Friday). They're only tough votes because the Democrats are legislating against the will of the American people.