- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bill Plummer
A U.S. intelligence report for the first time links China's largest telecommunications company to Beijing's KGB-like intelligence service and says the company recently received nearly a quarter-billion dollars from the Chinese government.
But he said Ms. Sun's biography published in the company's most recent annual report "accurately describes her work experience."
"Huawei only sells commercial-grade solutions, and our sales to the Chinese government account for less than 1 percent of our total sales," Mr. Plummer said.