- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Bill Richard
The younger sister of the 8-year-old boy killed in the Boston Marathon bombings has undergone a "milestone" 11th operation on her left leg, which she lost below the knee, her family said in a statement Thursday.
This photograph, taken from a surveillance camera in Boston and posted on Twitter, shows one of the suspects of the Boston Marathon bombing in the same frame with a boy who appears to be 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in one of the blasts.
"My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries," Bill Richard said. "We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers."