- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bill Richard
The younger sister of the 8-year-old boy killed in the Boston Marathon bombings has undergone a "milestone" 11th operation on her left leg, which she lost below the knee, her family said in a statement Thursday.
This photograph, taken from a surveillance camera in Boston and posted on Twitter, shows one of the suspects of the Boston Marathon bombing in the same frame with a boy who appears to be 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in one of the blasts.
"My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries," Bill Richard said. "We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers."