- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Bill Romanowski
Rapper 50 Cent is bringing his headphones and audio line into NASCAR via a partnership with Swan Racing.
Four-time Super Bow champ Bill Romanowski believes Mike Shanahan to be a proven winner, but he didn't have that chance with the Redskins.
Last Sunday, Fletcher left the field for a play on Detroit's second drive of the game and was off for three more plays on its third drive. That's not a move he would have made a few years ago. It's one that is necessary now.
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has signed on as a minority owner of NASCAR team Swan Racing, and his health supplement company will sponsor the No. 30 Toyota this season.
Believe whichever version of the Ray Lewis story you want. It hardly matters.
They have been part of football for as long as the game has been played. They have ridden the evolutionary wave from leather helmets and single wings to polyurethane shells and four wide. They have been so ingrained in the culture that no one gave them a second look.
There's no denying the greatness of Bill Walsh, the Hall of Fame coach who died Monday at 75.
"He had a better relationship with the head coach," Romanowski said of Elway and those late 90s Broncos Super Bowl teams. "[Broncos owner] Pat Bowlen let Mike Shanahan run the football team.
"The head coach has got to have the sledgehammer and be able to set the rules," Romanowski said. "The proof is in the pudding, the dynamics didn't work."