- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Bill Romanowski
Swan Racing is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR because of difficulty securing corporate sponsorship for the two-car operation.
Four-time Super Bow champ Bill Romanowski believes Mike Shanahan to be a proven winner, but he didn't have that chance with the Redskins.
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has signed on as a minority owner of NASCAR team Swan Racing, and his health supplement company will sponsor the No. 30 Toyota this season.
"He had a better relationship with the head coach," Romanowski said of Elway and those late 90s Broncos Super Bowl teams. "[Broncos owner] Pat Bowlen let Mike Shanahan run the football team.
"The head coach has got to have the sledgehammer and be able to set the rules," Romanowski said. "The proof is in the pudding, the dynamics didn't work."