- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Bill Romanowski
Swan Racing is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR because of difficulty securing corporate sponsorship for the two-car operation.
Four-time Super Bow champ Bill Romanowski believes Mike Shanahan to be a proven winner, but he didn't have that chance with the Redskins.
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has signed on as a minority owner of NASCAR team Swan Racing, and his health supplement company will sponsor the No. 30 Toyota this season.
"He had a better relationship with the head coach," Romanowski said of Elway and those late 90s Broncos Super Bowl teams. "[Broncos owner] Pat Bowlen let Mike Shanahan run the football team.
"The head coach has got to have the sledgehammer and be able to set the rules," Romanowski said. "The proof is in the pudding, the dynamics didn't work."