- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
Latest Bill Shine Items
Sarah Palin's 3.4 million Facebook followers will no longer be able to see the former Alaskan governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee on Fox News. The network has confirmed that her contract was not renewed on Friday.
Fox News Channel is parting ways with former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, ending her three-year tenure as a contributor on the network.
Four years ago, she was the star of the Republican National Convention. Now Sarah Palin is upset about getting the hook from the television network where she is working.
The Fox News Channel producer credited with a four-minute video criticizing President Barack Obama is keeping his job _ although he lost a chance to move to CNN.
Fox News Channel's morning show on Wednesday twice aired a nearly 4-minute video that contrasted President Obama's words with negative statistics about his administration in a format that looked similar to a campaign advertisement.
Fox News Channel's morning show on Wednesday twice aired a nearly 4-minute video that contrasted President Barack Obama's words with negative statistics about his administration in a format that looked similar to a campaign advertisement.
Political consultant Dick Morris recently disclosed on Fox News Channel that some of the Republican presidential candidates that he talks about on the air have paid for advertisements in a newsletter he sends out to subscribers.