- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Bill Snyder Items
Charlie Weis had made it clear that he's modeling his rebuilding job at Kansas in part on what Bill Snyder accomplished just down the road at rival Kansas State.
AMES, Iowa (AP) — After four years out of the spotlight, Mark Mangino is ready for a new challenge in the Big 12.
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
The first time that Kansas State coach Bruce Weber approached Bill Snyder about speaking to his team, the `ol football coach jokingly said that the Wildcats were playing too well and that he didn't want to mess things up.
Bret Bielema wasted little time in playing to the eager crowd.
Bill Snyder turned 73 in October, so it was only natural that folks across college football would start wondering just how long the maestro of Manhattan would remain on the sidelines.
Snyder's new deal, which includes an automatic rollover provision, increases his salary to $2.75 million for the 2013 season with annual increases of $100,000.
Kansas State coach Bill Snyder has signed a new five-year deal that includes an increase in compensation to $14.75 million over the life of the contract.