- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Bill Thompson
A Draper man has been charged with murder and a half dozen other charges including drunken driving in connection with a fatal crash that claimed the life of a mother of five and injured seven other people.
The victim of a seven-vehicle wreck in Draper involving a suspected drunken driver has been identified as a 43-year-old mother of five.
With the arduous campaign to succeed Mayor Michael Bloomberg finally in its final stage, New Yorkers now have their choices before them: stick with policies that have kept the city relatively safe and prosperous, or break from a past that some residents complain has nurtured income inequality and racial divisions.
"Bill de Blasio and I want to move the city forward," Thompson said at a news conference Monday morning. "This is bigger than any one of us."