- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
- IPad metal — nickel — faulted for causing allergic rashes
- Rand Paul to Rick Perry on Iraq: Get some new glasses
- ‘Fact-Checker’ blog takes on Dems for their comments on Hobby Lobby decision
- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup to pay $7B to settle subprime mortgage case
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
Latest Bill Walker Items
Only one of the main candidates for Alaska governor supports same-sex marriage.
Statewide political candidates Wednesday got a chance to say how they would shape the future for Alaskans who won't even be able to vote for at least four years.
The first forum featuring all gubernatorial candidates has been held, still months ahead of the November election.
Gubernatorial candidates Bill Walker and Byron Mallott (muh-LOT') are scheduled to participate in a candidate forum on Wednesday.
The election of Alaska's next governor is more than seven months away, but candidates have been fully campaigning in the Interior this week.
A plan to reorganize the scandal-plagued Department of Marine Resources and require that it be audited every year is moving forward.
Former Mississippi Department of Marine Resources Executive Director Bill Walker pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District Court to a charge of conspiring to defraud the federal government.
The former director of the Mississippi Department of Marine Resources plans to plead guilty in a federal fraud case, according to a motion filed Wednesday.
Gov. Sean Parnell holds a huge cash advantage over the other major candidates in the Alaska governor's race.