- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Bill Walton
Larry Kenon has become the ninth Memphis men's basketball player to have his jersey retired.
Bill Walton has become quite famous for his diatribes announcing college basketball games for ESPN, and this time he took aim at Gilbert Arenas.
Christian Laettner will occasionally see a replay of his famous buzzer beater against Kentucky _ and he tries not to look too excited about it.
Hall of Famer Bill Walton is joining the new Pac-12 Networks as a color analyst who will work select college basketball games this season.
Different eras. Different streaks. Different ball.
The date is burned in Bill Walton's memory. He spits it out with distaste when asked what he recalls most about UCLA's NCAA-record 88-game winning streak.
"Jack's life is a beacon which guides us all," Bill Walton, who was on Ramsay's 1977 title team in Portland, told USA Today in 2007.