- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Bill Walton Items
Larry Kenon has become the ninth Memphis men's basketball player to have his jersey retired.
Arizona State almost let one get away on an historic night for its shot blocker and an important night to get back on track.
Bill Walton has become quite famous for his diatribes announcing college basketball games for ESPN, and this time he took aim at Gilbert Arenas.
It's a day to honor another of Boston's greatest sports champions.
Once the nets are down and the confetti stops flying, it will be safe to open your eyes again, basketball fans.
Christian Laettner will occasionally see a replay of his famous buzzer beater against Kentucky _ and he tries not to look too excited about it.
It doesn't matter what the final vote totals say, there will be more than one greatest moment and one greatest team. There will even be more than the 15 greatest players.
TEASE: What team won by the largest margin of victory in an NCAA tournament game? Who was first black coach to win an NCAA basketball championship? Read on March Madness fan.
Indiana was the NCAA's last undefeated men's team in 1976. North Carolina had Michael Jordan and James Worthy while winning the national championship in 1982, a decade before Duke won the tournament on the back of Christian Laettner's buzzer-beating basket.