- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bill Wanger
The network said Tuesday that Fox Sports 1, converted from Speed TV, will be in 90 million homes. The company has rights to college basketball and football, NASCAR, soccer and UFC for the channel.
On that last point, Wanger was quick to add: "Yet."
Wanger noted that "Live! With Regis and Kelly" did well in younger demographics before Philbin left that show in late 2011.