- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Billy Brown
Anna Pililaau lives on some of the priciest beachfront property in Waikiki, overlooking gold-sand Ala Moana Beach and just across the street from Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom.
National Weather Service officials in Kansas and Oklahoma issued blizzard warnings and watches through late Monday as the storm packing snow and high winds tracked eastward across West Texas toward Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri. Forecasters warned of possible tornadoes in the southeast.
"The Haunting Hour" on the new Hub channel has quickly gained celebrity fans _ the young actors eager to appear in the spooky series.
"They have housing for the homeless here, but if you drink alcohol, you can't have housing. And then you have to pay rent," said Mr. Brown. "I can stay here and I have nothing to pay."
"We don't have nobody there. We'd be lost," Mr. Brown said. "We've lived all our lives here."