- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
- South Korean president: Ferry crew actions ‘murderous’
- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
Latest Billy Butler Items
The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
First the Washington Nationals were very bad, giving up four runs in the first inning. Then they were very good, recovering from the big early deficit to forge a 4-4 tie in search of their sixth straight road win. But then they were very bad again, fumbling through a shaky eighth inning Sunday afternoon while giving up two runs and practically handing a 6-4 win to a Kansas City team that hadn't had a victory in more than a week.
Another dangerous pitch has Carlos Carrasco in trouble again.
Cleveland Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco has been suspended six games and fined for throwing at Kansas City's Billy Butler.
Cleveland Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco has been ejected in the fourth inning for throwing at the head of Kansas City's Billy Butler, one pitch after giving up a grand slam to Melky Cabrera.