- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
Latest Billy Crystal Items
Actor Billy Crystal babysat for his granddaughters for five days, and from the experience, a movie was born.
More than a dozen celebrities are participating in talks and activities for aging Americans at the national conference of the AARP this week in New Orleans.
He has lived many, many Sundays.
Nora Ephron's characters were highly verbal and hyper-analytical. They had a head for the absurd and a heart for romance. But above all, they were funny.
Do television critics really think the American people want three hours of genital jokes and put-downs from the Academy Awards? Apparently.
Nostalgia ruled at the Oscars, with the classic film homages "The Artist" and "Hugo" dominating with five awards each, Meryl Streep winning her first prize in nearly three decades, and longtime favorite Billy Crystal returning as host.
Justin Bieber wasn't mincing words. "I'm here to bring you the 18 to 24 demographic," the teen pop star told Billy Crystal in the opening Oscar montage. "So, how long do you want me to stay here for?"
Some are questioning Billy Crystal's impression of Sammy Davis Jr. in his opening number as Oscar host.
Even the hundreds of photographers, TV cameras and webcams around the Hollywood & Highland Center can't capture every starry moment of Sunday's 84th annual Academy Awards.