- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Billy Currington
Charlotte Motor Speedway has replaced country singer Billy Currington as the pre-race act before next month's All-Star race.
Country singer Billy Currington has been indicted in Georgia on charges that he threatened bodily harm to a man older than 65.
Already secure as country music's king of the road, Kenny Chesney is really flexing his muscle now.
Kenny Chesney isn't happy with what he's seeing on the video screen.
"We actually had to bring in a little more production than we're used to," Currington said. "It's a new experience for me playing places that big and needing this much gear."