- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Billy Currington
Charlotte Motor Speedway has replaced country singer Billy Currington as the pre-race act before next month's All-Star race.
Country singer Billy Currington has been indicted in Georgia on charges that he threatened bodily harm to a man older than 65.
"We actually had to bring in a little more production than we're used to," Currington said. "It's a new experience for me playing places that big and needing this much gear."