- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Billy Currington
Country Singer Billy Currington is being sued by a Georgia tour boat captain who pressed criminal charges against him last year.
Charlotte Motor Speedway has replaced country singer Billy Currington as the pre-race act before next month's All-Star race.
Country singer Billy Currington has been indicted in Georgia on charges that he threatened bodily harm to a man older than 65.
"We actually had to bring in a little more production than we're used to," Currington said. "It's a new experience for me playing places that big and needing this much gear."