- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
Topic - Billy King
Jason Kidd's shirt read "GOLF," which he said was more random wardrobe choice than upcoming itinerary.
Brooklyn Nets general manager Billy King said before Friday night's game against Boston that Brook Lopez had surgery earlier this month that "cleaned out" his left ankle.
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
Coming off their first season in Brooklyn in which the franchise ended a six-year playoff drought, the Nets have signed general manager Billy King to a contract extension.
Coach of the month in November, out of a job by New Year's.
The Brooklyn Nets are open for business. The team's formal attire will be black and white.
With the prospect of a trade for Dwight Howard fading and the season opener less than a week away, New Jersey Nets coach Avery Johnson was getting a feel for his team.
For the second straight year, the New Jersey Nets opened training camp with rumors of a possible trade for an All-Star.
Before the NBA draft began on Thursday, New Jersey Nets general manager Billy King wanted to make sure that his team got better from the perimeter, got better rebounding and got a little tougher.
The New Jersey Nets are heading into the NBA Draft having taken much of the uncertainty out of the event.
New Jersey Nets point guard Deron Williams is going to have wrist surgery and will miss the final week of the season.
Deron Williams isn't going to make a decision on whether to opt out of his contract with the New Jersey Nets until next season.
The post-Carmelo Anthony era started for the New Jersey Nets with a simple apology.
"Brook obviously felt that he had not made sufficient enough recovery from his bout with mononucleosis earlier this summer, but we feel confident he will be fully recovered by the start of training camp on September 25."