- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Billy King
Jason Collins heard his name called by Nets coach Jason Kidd early in the second quarter and headed to the scorer's table to check in.
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, removing two little-used veterans from their aging roster and hoping a younger one can rediscover his scoring touch.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
The Brooklyn Nets will acquire Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett from the Boston Celtics in a deal that was still developing as the NBA draft ended, according to a person with knowledge of the details.
Anthony Bennett learned he would be making NBA draft history the same time as everyone else.
Anthony Bennett was stunned at the start. David Stern had a big surprise at the finish.
The Cleveland Cavaliers passed on Nerlens Noel and Alex Len in favor of the UNLV freshman forward who has starred for Canada's junior national teams and was the Mountain West Conference player of the year.
Meet the new guy, Jason Kidd.
The Brooklyn Nets hired Jason Kidd as their coach Wednesday, bringing the former star back to the franchise he led to its greatest NBA success.
After spending $350 million to upgrade their roster last summer, the Brooklyn Nets will start this offseason by looking for a coach.
Jason Collins nearly got Rick Welts into $200 worth of trouble.
Coming off their first season in Brooklyn in which the franchise ended a six-year playoff drought, the Nets have signed general manager Billy King to a contract extension.
Philadelphia police are investigating a possible sexual assault at an upscale hotel, and the Brooklyn Nets say the probe involves one of the team's players.
General manager Billy King said on Sunday that it was a basketball decision.
King said Thursday that Collins would be among the players they would look at, insisting they wouldn't be concerned about any extra attention the signing of Collins would provide.