- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Topic - Billy Wagner
The Atlanta Braves are finding that former closer Billy Wagner _ and his 422 career saves _ aren't easy to replace.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Craig Kimbrel refuses to put the title with his name.
Two of the newest Braves produced the key plays to keep Atlanta from the brink of playoff elimination.
Derek Lowe set a career high with 12 strikeouts and combined with Billy Wagner on a six-hitter to lead the Atlanta Braves past the Washington Nationals 4-0 on Monday night.
Braves closer Billy Wagner said the team wants to win for Cox.
"I think we all would like to get that opportunity for Bobby but I think we've kind of steered away from saying that a lot, because that's a lot of pressure," Wagner said.