- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Bin Laden Items
A Freedom of Information request filed by government watchdog Judicial Watch revealed that former CIA Director Leon E. Panetta was the source who gave up secret information to the scriptwriter of "Zero Dark Thirty," the Hollywood movie about the raid on Osama bin Laden.
Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
Seymour Hersh, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, said all the details surrounding the U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden's compound that resulted in the terrorist leader's death are completely false.
Shock, outrage and mocking criticism is building among conservatives — and those of other political stripes who put the White House and its possessions on a historical pedestal – over a photograph showing President Obama in an informal pose, with his foot on his Oval Office desk.
Al Jazeera may have a team of 1,000 journalists, a massive budget that expands coverage around the globe and a lofty goal of besting ratings king Fox News — but what it doesn't have is a solid advertising base.
The Obama administration departed from its drone strategy when it filed secret criminal charges against men suspected of carrying out last year's attack in Benghazi, Libya, but the tactic works, analysts say, only if the U.S. can get its hands on the men.
A firebrand monk dubbed the "Burmese bin Laden" for his aggressive preaching against radical Islamists pointed fingers at Muslims for a late Sunday bombing that went off during his sermon in Myanmar, injuring several.
Fidelity to the rule of law is the centerpiece of a free society. It means that no one is beneath the protection of the law and no one is absolved of the obligation to comply with it.
Suddenly, obtaining information on the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden's hideaway home got a bit tougher.