- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
Latest Bin Laden Items
House Speaker John A. Boehner said Tuesday he rejected the White House's latest explanation for keeping Congress in the dark about the swap for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, saying that top leaders in Congress were able to be briefed ahead of the Osama bin Laden strike and should have been consulted this time.
Bin Laden son-in-law who served as al-Qaida spokesman after 9/11 convicted at NYC terror trial.
Citing former Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates' memoir, the father of a National Guardsman whose son was killed in Afghanistan is blaming White House leaks about the Osama bin Laden raid for the Taliban's downing of a transport helicopter that killed his son, 17 members of SEAL Team 6 and 12 other U.S. troops.
A Freedom of Information request filed by government watchdog Judicial Watch revealed that former CIA Director Leon E. Panetta was the source who gave up secret information to the scriptwriter of "Zero Dark Thirty," the Hollywood movie about the raid on Osama bin Laden.
Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
Seymour Hersh, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, said all the details surrounding the U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden's compound that resulted in the terrorist leader's death are completely false.
A firebrand monk dubbed the "Burmese bin Laden" for his aggressive preaching against radical Islamists pointed fingers at Muslims for a late Sunday bombing that went off during his sermon in Myanmar, injuring several.
Suddenly, obtaining information on the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden's hideaway home got a bit tougher.
The families of Navy SEALs killed in an August 2011 downing of a helicopter in Afghanistan came forward Thursday to blast the U.S. command and the Obama administration for the mission and to call for an official investigation into what they deem a whitewash.