- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Bin Laden Items
Bin Laden son-in-law who served as al-Qaida spokesman after 9/11 convicted at NYC terror trial.
Citing former Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates' memoir, the father of a National Guardsman whose son was killed in Afghanistan is blaming White House leaks about the Osama bin Laden raid for the Taliban's downing of a transport helicopter that killed his son, 17 members of SEAL Team 6 and 12 other U.S. troops.
A Freedom of Information request filed by government watchdog Judicial Watch revealed that former CIA Director Leon E. Panetta was the source who gave up secret information to the scriptwriter of "Zero Dark Thirty," the Hollywood movie about the raid on Osama bin Laden.
Questions haunt the families of Extortion 17, the 2011 helicopter mission in Afghanistan that suffered the most U.S. military deaths in a single day in the war on terrorism.
Seymour Hersh, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, said all the details surrounding the U.S. raid on Osama bin Laden's compound that resulted in the terrorist leader's death are completely false.
A firebrand monk dubbed the "Burmese bin Laden" for his aggressive preaching against radical Islamists pointed fingers at Muslims for a late Sunday bombing that went off during his sermon in Myanmar, injuring several.
Suddenly, obtaining information on the Navy SEAL raid on Osama bin Laden's hideaway home got a bit tougher.
The families of Navy SEALs killed in an August 2011 downing of a helicopter in Afghanistan came forward Thursday to blast the U.S. command and the Obama administration for the mission and to call for an official investigation into what they deem a whitewash.
President Obama has probably put the Secret Service on this one, and the FBI, the CIA and the D.C. cops, too. Who came up with that really dumb idea of putting out an official White House photograph of the president stalking clay pigeons with his shotgun?