- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Bioethics Defense Fund
Take this quiz: What well-known family of drugs (a) is classified by the World Health Organization as "Group 1: Carcinogenic to Humans" and (b) provides "tremendous health benefits for women." If you answered "combined oral contraceptives," you are well-qualified to work for Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
The House yesterday narrowly rejected a hastily introduced Democratic bill that critics said would have provided a legal loophole for the destruction of human embryos for scientific research.