- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Bishoy George
"Shafiq is the best man for this time," said Bishoy George, a 23-year old Coptic Christian and computer engineer from Maadi in the southern part of Cairo.
"It's like someone is inviting you for lunch, and he offers you a dish that looks bad and another that smells worse. I'm choosing not to eat," he said, sitting in a Cairo cafe.