- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest B.J. Upton Items
The Boston Red Sox were charging out of the dugout before the winning run reached home plate.
Atlanta Braves pitcher Ervin Santana has won an appeal of an official scoring call that didn't lower his ERA but saddled center fielder B.J. Upton with an error.
Atlanta's Mike Minor paid for leaving pitches over the middle of the plate, even against the Rockies' weakened lineup.
Fredi Gonzalez felt strongly about a call that went against the Atlanta Braves that he charged out of the dugout for a second time after getting ejected.
When Braves second baseman Tyler Pastornicky backpedaled into shallow right field to catch the popup and Jason Heyward didn't arrive fast enough to take charge, Kolten Wong got the green light.
Tim Lincecum rarely acknowledges the cheering crowd when he walks off the mound, though the support of 41,000 when he made his exit Monday night meant plenty.
The Reds are asking for more information from Major League Baseball about the replay dispute that led to Bryan Price's first ejection as manager.
The Braves keep showing they are resilient and powerful.
The Braves keep finding ways to beat the Nationals, who now must find a way to overcome a sudden wave of injuries.