- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Björk Items
Nautical sailor tops and Madonna's conical bra are coming to London next year in an exhibition of the work of fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier.
There will be a British invasion of the main stage at Bonnaroo this year.
Icelandic singer Bjork says she has had successful surgery to remove a vocal cord polyp.
When Louis C.K. released his comedy special "Live at the Beacon Theater" by himself on his website for $5, it was little more than a cautiously optimistic experiment.
As a child growing up in Iceland, Bjork would compose music in her head as she walked to school.
Icelandic star Bjork says her new album fuses the natural world and iPad apps to invent a music genre she calls an "appbox."
Italian composer Ennio Morricone and Icelandic singer Bjork have received the 2010 Polar Music Prize from Sweden's King Carl XVI Gustaf.