- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Björn Borg
Rafael Nadal has played 52 matches at Roland Garros and walked off the court a winner all but once.
For the fourth straight time in a Grand Slam final, it will be Novak Djokovic vs. Rafael Nadal.
A year ago in the French Open semifinals, Roger Federer put a stop to Novak Djokovic's 43-match winning streak.
Rafael Nadal is back to being invincible at Roland Garros.
Rafael Nadal is gaining on Roger Federer. Quickly.
There was a time when a Grand Slam final between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal was a regular occurrence.