- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Bjorn Phau
Top-seeded Tommy Haas of Germany and defending champion Marin Cilic of Croatia reached the final of the Zagreb Indoors on Saturday.
Top-seeded Tommy Haas fought hard to defeat Russian qualifier Andrey Kuznetsov and reach the semifinals of the Zagreb Indoors tournament on Friday, while Daniel Evans of Britain upset No. 3 seed Phillip Kohlschreiber from Germany.
German qualifier Bjorn Phau upset second-seeded Mikhail Youzhny to reach the quarterfinals of the Zagreb Indoors on Thursday.