- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Bjorn
"Vikings," History's brooding and brutal drama about the 8th-century Nordic warrior Ragnar Lothbrok, is growing up quickly.
A consistent contender. A spokesman for his sport. And a survivor of both serious injury and tragedy.
A player from Northern Ireland charged up the leaderboard at the British Open.
A new project aims to introduce Bob Dylan's music to young people by having buzz-worthy indie artists cover one of his best-known albums in a digital-only format.
"I don't know how other people are with their parents but for sure I'm very close to my dad - very close," he said.