- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Latest Blaine Gabbert Items
Forget the playoffs. There's a highly competitive race going on at the bottom of the NFL standings that could have as much impact on the franchises involved as winning a Super Bowl can have for the contenders.
Don't say the Jacksonville Jaguars are starting from scratch, because that's an insult to a team of the same name that actually did start from scratch.
Jacksonville rookie offensive tackle Luke Joeckel will miss the rest of the season because of a broken right ankle.
Jacksonville quarterback Blaine Gabbert has been knocked out of the Jaguars' game against the St. Louis Rams with a left hamstring injury.
When I make a prediction only to watch it go horribly wrong, I feel, as I did Monday night, like a politician caught in a sex scandal. I feel the need to get in front of the news and explain myself in the hope that my constituents will continue to believe in me.
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew's left foot is still hurting. His humor appears to be just fine.
Blaine Gabbert has a starting job _ if he's healthy.
Blaine Gabbert has a starting job and a broken thumb.