- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Blaine Gabbert Items
Forget the playoffs. There's a highly competitive race going on at the bottom of the NFL standings that could have as much impact on the franchises involved as winning a Super Bowl can have for the contenders.
Don't say the Jacksonville Jaguars are starting from scratch, because that's an insult to a team of the same name that actually did start from scratch.
Jacksonville rookie offensive tackle Luke Joeckel will miss the rest of the season because of a broken right ankle.
Jacksonville quarterback Blaine Gabbert has been knocked out of the Jaguars' game against the St. Louis Rams with a left hamstring injury.
When I make a prediction only to watch it go horribly wrong, I feel, as I did Monday night, like a politician caught in a sex scandal. I feel the need to get in front of the news and explain myself in the hope that my constituents will continue to believe in me.
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew's left foot is still hurting. His humor appears to be just fine.
Blaine Gabbert has a starting job _ if he's healthy.
Blaine Gabbert has a starting job and a broken thumb.