- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
Blaine R. Young
Latest Blaine R. Young Items
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley signed an executive order Monday directing state agencies to begin implementing a statewide land-development initiative and suggested counties that refuse to comply with its recommendations could lose state funding.
A proposed statewide planning initiative that has angered officials in Maryland's rural counties finally went before a Senate committee Monday, where lawmakers showed support but also raised additional concerns.