- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Blaine Items
Leaders of Blaine are weighing whether to change the border city's name by adding "Harbor" to it.
Divers have located a truck that crashed off a pier in Blaine, Wash., seriously injuring a young boy before it plunged into the water. Blaine police say the body of a man believed to be the driver has washed ashore in British Columbia.
Minnesota United takes on FC Edmonton in its 2014 North American Soccer League home opener Saturday.
David Blaine is spending the days leading up to his next stunt lying low.