- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
Latest Blake Bell Items
The Oklahoma football program believes it is on the cusp of returning to elite status after beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
Freshman Trevor Knight completed a Sugar Bowl-record 32 passes for 348 yards and four touchdowns for 11th-ranked Oklahoma, outshining Heisman Trophy runner-up AJ McCarron, who saw his otherwise charmed college career come to a sour end with No. 3 Alabama.
Bob Stoops has become so accustomed to questions about Oklahoma's starting quarterback this season that he headed off the first inquiry in mid-sentence on Monday.
It's been a good season for No. 12 Oklahoma running the football - a pair of 300-yard outings against Louisiana-Monroe and West Virginia and a 212-yard performance in a tough win at Notre Dame.
For a quarterback with exactly one collegiate start, Blake Bell is about as prepared as one can be to face a marquee opponent on the road.
Running the scout team during a redshirt season, Trevor Knight caught the eye of Bob Stoops and the rest of the Sooners' coaches, developing a reputation for consistency, flexibility and making the occasional eye-popping play.
Landry Jones threw for 256 yards, Blake Bell punched in two short touchdown runs and No. 12 Oklahoma set up a Bedlam showdown for the Big 12 championship by beating Iowa State