- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Blake Bell Items
The Oklahoma football program believes it is on the cusp of returning to elite status after beating Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
Freshman Trevor Knight completed a Sugar Bowl-record 32 passes for 348 yards and four touchdowns for 11th-ranked Oklahoma, outshining Heisman Trophy runner-up AJ McCarron, who saw his otherwise charmed college career come to a sour end with No. 3 Alabama.
Bob Stoops has become so accustomed to questions about Oklahoma's starting quarterback this season that he headed off the first inquiry in mid-sentence on Monday.
It's been a good season for No. 12 Oklahoma running the football - a pair of 300-yard outings against Louisiana-Monroe and West Virginia and a 212-yard performance in a tough win at Notre Dame.
For a quarterback with exactly one collegiate start, Blake Bell is about as prepared as one can be to face a marquee opponent on the road.
Running the scout team during a redshirt season, Trevor Knight caught the eye of Bob Stoops and the rest of the Sooners' coaches, developing a reputation for consistency, flexibility and making the occasional eye-popping play.
Landry Jones threw for 256 yards, Blake Bell punched in two short touchdown runs and No. 12 Oklahoma set up a Bedlam showdown for the Big 12 championship by beating Iowa State