- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Blake Comeau
Gabriel Landeskog's late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanche's winning streak going.
Columbus Blue Jackets forward Blake Comeau was suspended for two games without pay by the NHL on Wednesday for hitting Detroit defenseman Brendan Smith from behind.
The Columbus Blue Jackets have activated forward Blake Comeau off injured reserve after he missed the last eight games with a sprained knee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed forward Blake Comeau on injured reserve with a sprained knee sustained in Thursday's practice.
"It was huge for us," said Blake Comeau, who had given the Blue Jackets a 3-2 lead with just over 6 minutes left. "Everyone knew how important these points are this time of year. We could let off the gas and gotten down on ourselves after that late goal. But the guys did a great job of rallying."
"I just tried to fire it on net, to be honest, as hard as I could," Comeau said.