- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Blake Griffin Items
Michael Jordan's Bobcats enter the post-NBA All-Star break with their playoff hopes largely riding on the old-school game of big man Al Jefferson.
From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
Kyrie Irving had 31 points and 14 assists and was voted the MVP, Carmelo Anthony made a record eight 3-pointers and scored 30 points, and the East stopped a three-game losing streak with a 163-155 victory over the West on Sunday night in the highest-scoring All-Star game ever.
Kobe Bryant acknowledges the best days of his brilliant career might be in the past. He still wants to play in another NBA All-Star game, though.
LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
John Wall played 15 minutes off the bench, scored 12 points and had a few highlights in Sunday's All-Star Game that was won by the East 163-155.
DeMar DeRozan believes he was short-changed in two dunk contests, but the event made people remember his name and John Wall could have a similar experience even if he doesn't win Saturday.
The Clippers and Trail Blazers went back and forth for 48 minutes. When it was over, Los Angeles escaped with perhaps its most satisfying victory of the season - and Portland was saddled with its second heartbreaking loss in 48 hours.