- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Blake Griffin Items
Forget the Showtime Lakers or the Sacramento Kings of past decades.
Blake Griffin has been suspended for a game after getting his 16th technical foul this season.
Blake Griffin has picked up his 16th technical foul of the season, triggering a league-mandated one-game suspension.
Blake Griffin won't be playing in Portland, regardless of whether his 16th technical of the season is rescinded.
Oklahoma City has its starting five back together just in time for the playoffs. Their weeks apart didn't hurt their defense at all.
With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.
A 17-point third-quarter lead was not enough for the Phoenix Suns, not the way the Los Angeles Clippers are playing these days.
Matt Barnes jogged out of the visiting locker room and headed toward the Target Center court, where the hometown Minnesota Timberwolves awaited.