- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Blake Griffin Items
Chris Paul put on a clinic in efficiency for the Los Angeles Clippers, who end their seven-game road trip with their fourth win and hand the Wizards their fourth consecutive defeat.
Chris Paul had 38 points and 12 assists, and the Los Angeles Clippers shared the ball impeccably Saturday night as they wrapped up a tougher-than-it-should've-been East Coast road trip with a 113-97 win over the Washington Wizards.
The rise and fall of Robert Griffin III has led to many seeking a professional comparison. Look no further than LA Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who will be in town Saturday night to face the Wizards.
The Clippers are searching for defensive intensity under new coach Doc Rivers. They found it for the final 24 minutes against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Vinny Del Negro is out as coach of the Los Angeles Clippers after a season in which the team won its first division title but lost in the first round of the playoffs.
Blake Griffin still is limping with his sprained right ankle and it will be a game-time decision whether the Clippers forward plays Game 6 against the Grizzlies.
Blake Griffin's sprained right ankle is hurting enough that he didn't start Game 6 for the Los Angeles Clippers against the Memphis Grizzlies, though he is active and on the bench.
Oklahoma City forward Serge Ibaka has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for striking Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers in the groin area during Sunday's game.
Bryant blocked LeBron James' jumper, turning it into a dunk by Kevin Durant that helped the Western Conference put away the East 143-138 on Sunday.