- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Blake Lively Items
Michael Kors was California Dreamin' on Wednesday, displaying a fall collection inspired by the left coast, and it was hard not to think that the Mamas and the Papas, featured on the soundtrack, were absolutely right when they sang: "I'd be safe and warm if I was in LA."
From her ultra-blond hair to her super-high heels, Donatella Versace uses every inch of her being to embrace glamour, and she wasn't going to put the Versace name on anything _ and certainly not a collection for global fast-fashion retailer H&M _ that didn't do the same.
Haute couture got tugged in opposite directions on Tuesday, as Chanel channeled the street _ embracing the mixed-up, casual-chic styles of today's trendsetting It Girls _ while Givenchy sent out what can only be described as extreme haute couture _ breathtaking, Baroque garments that crossed the divide between clothes and art.