- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
Topic - Blake Milton
"San Diego is the epitome of resiliency. They've been down 1-nothing, on the road in all three games they've played coming into here," he said. "The fact that we got a goal back so fast was really important. It didn't turn into a game where they were suddenly going to sit in and try to keep a 1-nothing lead."
"I think if we would have kept it 1-0 for a little bit longer, I think we would have managed the game," Milton said. "But then they scored a minute later, and I think that broke our neck."