- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Blake Milton
"I think if we would have kept it 1-0 for a little bit longer, I think we would have managed the game," Milton said. "But then they scored a minute later, and I think that broke our neck."
"San Diego is the epitome of resiliency. They've been down 1-nothing, on the road in all three games they've played coming into here," he said. "The fact that we got a goal back so fast was really important. It didn't turn into a game where they were suddenly going to sit in and try to keep a 1-nothing lead."