- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Blake Milton
"I think if we would have kept it 1-0 for a little bit longer, I think we would have managed the game," Milton said. "But then they scored a minute later, and I think that broke our neck."
"San Diego is the epitome of resiliency. They've been down 1-nothing, on the road in all three games they've played coming into here," he said. "The fact that we got a goal back so fast was really important. It didn't turn into a game where they were suddenly going to sit in and try to keep a 1-nothing lead."