- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Blake Shelton Items
Soulful rocker Josh Kaufman has the winning voice.
NBC says Gwen Stefani will be a coach on "The Voice" next season.
The Academy of Country Music Awards was jam-packed with a little bit of everything, encompassing today's rock- and pop-inflected sounds, traditional sounds from the genre's bedrock - and a lot of humor to boot.
George Strait won his second entertainer of the year - 25 years after he won his first - and Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban teamed up to earn top honors Sunday night at a jam-packed Academy of Country Music Awards that had a little something for everyone.
With its iconic cheatin' and breakup songs, country music has earned a well-deserved reputation for chronicling the darker side of romance — a tradition that is surely in good hands today with a parade of brokenhearted young stars offering modern twists on love gone bad. (I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift.)
Dale Jarrett had no idea what crazy things Blake Shelton might say as the country music star inducted him into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Want to clean up the Academy of Country Music Awards nominations? This year the best way was to put together a killer guest list and go for the Vocal Event of the Year award.
Kris Kristofferson is being given a lifetime achievement award during the Grammy Awards celebration, but he doesn't think that will be the highlight of the weekend.
Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Robin Thicke are among the featured entertainers at this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.