- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Blake Shelton Items
Like a lot of fans, I've always been fascinated hearing a country artist cover an unlikely song. The Dixie Chicks' fearless take on Fleetwood Mac's classic "Landslide." Sugarland's soaring, out-of-the-blue (and Grammy-nominated) version of "Life in a Northern Town."
With its iconic cheatin' and breakup songs, country music has earned a well-deserved reputation for chronicling the darker side of romance — a tradition that is surely in good hands today with a parade of brokenhearted young stars offering modern twists on love gone bad. (I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift.)
PepsiCo Inc. is making a $1 million donation and streaming a live concert Friday to benefit injured military veterans and their families.
Want to clean up the Academy of Country Music Awards nominations? This year the best way was to put together a killer guest list and go for the Vocal Event of the Year award.
Dale Jarrett had no idea what crazy things Blake Shelton might say as the country music star inducted him into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
Longtime country music fan Jay Leno is putting a Nashville spin on his last days at the helm of NBC's "The Tonight Show."
Kris Kristofferson is being given a lifetime achievement award during the Grammy Awards celebration, but he doesn't think that will be the highlight of the weekend.
Predicting who will come up with the next morning's water-cooler moment at the Grammy Awards is just as difficult as guessing who will win album of the year.