- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Blake Treinen
The Nationals also received minor-league right-hander Blake Treinen from the A's and will get a player to be named from Oakland in the deal, which also sent catcher John Jaso from Seattle to Oakland.
The Washington Nationals traded power-hitting Michael Morse to Seattle on Wednesday in a three-team deal that moved catcher John Jaso from the Mariners to Oakland.
The Mariners added some much-needed power to their lineup Wednesday, acquiring Michael Morse from Washington in a three-team deal that moved catcher John Jaso from Seattle to Oakland.