- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Blake Woodruff
Bradley Cooper is taking on the role of Satan in the upcoming film adaptation of John Milton's epic poem "Paradise Lost."
Blake Woodruff, a talent manager at Prestige Management Group, says Miss Blonsky used him in a ploy to promote her career.
"Shes always trying to create a scene to promote herself. She would use me as her boyfriend and then contact her publicist to make sure our dates were known," Mr. Woodruff told the Post.