- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Blanche Lincoln Items
It's voters like Jammy Turner who give Republicans hope of ending an Arkansas political dynasty and taking control of the U.S. Senate this fall.
The National Federation of Independent Business is endorsing Republicans over Democrats by a better than 10-1 margin in congressional races this year. But when the small business group needed someone to head its campaign for rolling back federal regulations, it turned to former Democratic Sen. Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas.
Forty-one Senate Democrats told President Obama on Monday that they agreed with his decision to not send three free-trade agreements with South Korea, Colombia and Panama to Congress until Republicans agree to renew an expanded worker-retraining program.
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff supports Congress using its lame-duck session to end the ban on gays serving openly in the military.
The white Southern Democrat endangered since the 1960s civil rights era is sliding nearer to extinction.
As the only congressman in Arkansas seeking re-election, Rep. Mike Ross should have plenty of reason to fret as he runs when many Democrats and incumbents are endangered.
A new poll shows that Republican Rep. John Boozman has widened his lead over incumbent Democratic Sen. Blanche Lincoln in his bid to unseat her.
Arkansas Sen. Blanche Lincoln says she may propose extending the Bush-era tax cuts to wealthier Americans, as well as the middle-class tax cuts that President Obama and Democratic leaders in Washington want to maintain.
Sometimes earthquakes in small places say something about what happens when a quake strikes in big places.